Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Just Tuesday -_-

Revelation 3:8
I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut.
I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name.

Just Tuesday, feel moody.
Because still have 3 days to go..
Some more, don't know what happen lazy to work as well.

I really want to quit this job, seems like not the right timing i can leave.
Lord, give me strength so that i got motivation to continue on work.
Open the door for me, looks like this sky..
As You said in Psalms 78:23 Yet He gave a command to the skies above and opened the doors of the heavens.
I believe and waiting You will going open the door for me.
I don't know how long i wait to, but please give me joyful and happiness heart to continue my life.
Everyone...Cheers together then....

1 comment:

  1. u so positive told me to resign, yet u said ur timing not rite? hv 2 wait til early Sept? LOL

    ReplyDelete